Learn what differentiates us from the pack:
1 – Cream of the Crop
OneBridge was selected & vetted by Microsoft to collaboratively advance this culture of disruptive innovation for the oil & gas pipeline industry
2 - Proven Results
Our first early adopter customer is now deploying their entire 15,000 miles of pipeline onto Cognitive Integrity Management
3 - Star Team
Our team is comprised of specialized data scientists, computer engineers and industry experts with over 25 years of experience
4 - Partnered with the best
Microsoft is contributing collaborative sales and marketing efforts globally and has also provided OneBridge with a generous Azure credit through the Accelerator program.
5 - Disruptive gets noticed
Success through our disruptive new technology is getting us noticed within the industry. We believe OneBridge’s machine learning technology is the way forward.
OneBridge is a subsidiary of OneSoft Solutions Inc
OneBridge is a subsidiary of OneSoft Solutions Inc., a company that has excelled in delivering mission critical software solutions to customers for two decades – learn why:
- OneSoft has worked collaboratively with Microsoft to market our solutions to global customers since 2004.
- We commenced participation in Microsoft’s Technology Adoption Program (TAP) in 2009. TAP was a committee of software vendors selected by Microsoft to investigate and facilitate adoption of new technology by business customers.
- As Microsoft’s legacy on-premise license software model evolved to cloud computing, OneSoft began to invest in cloud IP in 2011. In 2014 we sold our legacy software business units, retained our cloud team and IP, and reorganized our company to focus solely on born-in-the-Cloud solutions to be deployed on a SaaS-only business model.
- We now use cutting edge technology based on the Microsoft Cloud platform and services, including Azure machine learning, business intelligence reporting (“Power BI Embedded”), HoloLens, Office 365, and others.
- In December 2015 Microsoft went on a world-wide hunt to identify software vendors with potential to create disruptive applications based on their Cloud platform and services. 9 finalists, including OneBridge Solutions, were selected from 721 companies in 50 countries who applied, to participate in the first Microsoft Seattle Accelerator program to focus on Machine Learning and Data Science. OneBridge is the only Accelerator participant chosen to develop solutions for the oil & gas pipeline industry.
- The initial Accelerator sprint took place during the H1-2016 wherein our key management and developers worked from Microsoft’s Seattle offices in order to facilitate access to Microsoft’s product and business development teams. We engaged private preview oil & gas pipeline customers during H2-2016, who provided valuable input and feedback necessary to advance our solutions. Our first solution, Cognitive Integrity Management (or CIM), was released for commercial use in H1-2017.
- As part of the Accelerator alumni program, we anticipate that technical and sales collaboration with Microsoft will continue through the foreseeable future. OneBridge is now working with Microsoft sales teams in the USA and selected international markets to market our solutions to oil & gas pipeline companies.